Designing Buildings is a unique Business.
It requires a Creative Flare grounded in an understanding of how Buildings are Constructed and the Codes that Govern the Sector.
It is the combination of these three Factors that ensures the most Aesthetically Pleasing / User Friendly / Cost Effective Building possible is Designed and Documented.
Services on offer at Viking West
- We Design New Homes, Alterations and Additions AND Commercial & Industrial Buildings of all types and sizes.
- All of our Work is Documented using the latest CAD Software and is Compliant with the Building Code of Australia and the Regulations specifically related to Darwin and the Northern Territory including Cyclone Rating and the Energy Efficiency Requirements.
- We have over 25 Years Experience in building design Darwin
Our building design Darwin process
- The first step is usually to meet with you On-Site. That way we can have a walk around the Property to gauge the existing conditions and the extent of the Proposed Works.
- Following this first meeting, I can provide you with a written quote outlining the process, my Fee and the Drawings that will be provided.
- Upon acceptance of the quote; the Design Process can commence.
- All Drawings will be Signed and Stamped by my Structural Engineer, as required for Compliance with the unique circumstances in Darwin and the Northern Territory.
- The Drawings provided will be as needed to ensure a Building License can be issued and the Works can be Constructed.
If you are considering Alterations and Additions to your Home.. You are embarking on a Commercial Venture, you are Building a New Home or need Plans for an Industrial Project/- Please get in touch. Thank you.